I LOOK FORWARD TO OUR (POTENTIAL) COLLABORATION!
To make our cooperation run as smoothly as possible, and to achieve the best result, it is important that we make the following collaboration agreements with each other.
Version 2, established on 1 January, 2019
1 - What can you expect from me?
- I will carry out the assignment to the best of my knowledge and ability. That means giving 100% dedication, energy and creativity toward achieving the best possible result.
- Email is the best way to communicate with me. I will respond to emails within 48 hours. You can also call me. If I miss your call, I will contact you within one working day.
- Open and honest communication.
2 - What do I expect from you?
- In order to achieve the best possible result, it is important that you provide me with all the information that may be relevant for the assignment in a timely manner.
- For the preparation and implementation of moderator jobs and training sessions, I need input from your side. We will decide together upon a deadline for providing the information.
- Open and honest communication.
3 - From proposal to assignment
- You will receive a proposal based on the information you provide. I work as much as possible with a fixed price, so it is clear what you get and how much it will cost. The proposal is valid for fourteen days. The proposal contains a description of the project, the investment and the draft for the schedule.
- If you would like to approve the proposal, please return the signed proposal to me via email. As soon as I have received the signed proposal, I will start with the execution of the assignment and the cancellation scheme will begin (see points 4 and 5).
4 - You want to reschedule or cancel
- If it is necessary to reschedule or cancel a training or moderator job, send me an email with the reason as soon as possible. Together we will think of the best solution.
- If you have a good reason and you contact me two months before the planned training or moderator job, we can change the date, free of charge. If you want to postpone a training or moderator job less than two months before the agreed date, you must pay an additional 20% on top of the agreed fee. If you want to change the date less than two weeks before the (1st) meeting starts, you must pay 40% on top of the agreed fee.
- If you cancel a training or moderator job more than two weeks before the agreed date, you must pay 50% of the agreed fee. If you cancel less than two weeks before the agreed date, you must pay 100% of the agreed fee.
- For trainings with open registration, it is not possible to cancel. It is, however, possible to let another participant replace you. The financial arrangements must be settled between the two of you.
5 - Cancellation by me
- If, due to illness or family circumstances, I cannot provide training or moderate your event, we will discuss if we should reschedule the training session or if I should hire a colleague to replace me. To compensate for the inconvenience, I will provide a lunch session free of charge (we will discuss the topic) for your organization.
6 - The reimbursement
- The total amount will be stated in the proposal. For clients in the Netherlands 21% VAT will be added on top of the fee. For clients in the EU *VAT Reversed* will be stated on the invoice and for clients outside the EU no VAT will be charged.
- Costs for travel and accommodation will be stated separately in the proposal.
7 - The payment
- The payment term is 14 days after the invoice is sent.
- For training sessions and moderator jobs, the invoice will be sent the day after the delivery of the services. Participants in open trainings need to pay the invoice before their participation in the training.
- If an invoice remains unpaid, I can decide to hire a collection agency. You will be charged for the costs I incur to collect the amount.
8 - What about liability?
- I always ask for feedback on my work. Are you satisfied? Then of course I would like to hear that. Are you not fully satisfied? Don't wait but let me know immediately. Together we will look at what could be improved and what I can do to resolve your complaint. If your dissatisfaction is caused by the failure to provide me with all of the necessary information in a timely manner, then you still have to pay the invoice.
- My liability does not go beyond the fee that was agreed in the proposal.
9 - Confidentiality / Intellectual property
- I treat all information from your organization confidentially. I expect that you treat information about my company with care. You may only use or distribute my training materials, correspondence, advice, texts and suchlike if I have given written permission for this.
10 - Updates to collaboration agreements
- These collaboration agreements apply to the proposal provided to you. If I publish a new version of the collaboration agreements, I will send the new version by email and publish it on my website. All previous versions expire after publishing an update.
Click here to download the terms and conditions PDF.